10 Excellent Topics for Persuasive Essaysby Samantha Smiles
Here you can find a list of quite unusual and provocative topics for persuasive essay writing. Writing a persuasive essay is a great chance to demonstrate your persuasive skills and show your attitude to controversial issues. Do not afraid to speak differently. Even if your opinion is not generally accepted, the only thing you are asked to is to argue your opinion. Whether you agree or disagree with the topic question, prove your claim.
Ideas for Persuasive Essays
- Should students be paid for having good grades? If you think that students do have to be paid for having good grades, then, be kind to write who think should pay them, their parents or teachers. If you choose to write that students should not be paid money for having good grades on no condition, argue your point of view.
- Should boys and girls be in separate classes? If you agree with the topic question, explain why you think it is good that boys and girls study in separate classes. You can mention also, that previously boys and girls were in separate classes. If you think that they should not be in separate classes, provide the relevant evidence on the issue.
- Should be voting age be lowered to thirteen? Most evidently that you will choose to disagree with this, but you are not forbidden to take the opposite part. Why is it important that the voting age stay unchangeable or it does need to be modified, or even lowered to thirteen? Think what part do you take and start writing.
- Should marijuana be legal for medical purposes? You can write about the applicability of marijuana for medical purposes and its medical significance if there is. You cannot just say that it is good or bad without providing evidence.
- Should schools serve french-fries and fried potato products to students at lunch? Explain why it is bad to serve French-fries and fried potato products to students at lunch. You can develop the idea of the harmfulness of such products, or vice versa. Then, provide evidence on how would French-fries and fried potato products contribute to students health performance.
- Should music with curse words be allowed at school dances? Provide what the impact can have music with curse words at the teenagers. What can be done to reduce the negative impact of such music and why, or why not?
- Should scientists be allowed to test products intended for human use on animals? There have been a lot of talks on the issue, so you will easily find the data to justify your claim.If you think that human intended products should not be tested on animals, suggest who or what should these products be tested on.
- Should students as young as fourteen be allowed to hold jobs? Provide what kind of jobs can be held by a fourteen years old teenager. Should fourteen years old be treated as all the rest, why not?
- Should children who commit violent crimes be tried as adults? Provide why is it important that children who committed violent crimes were treated like adults and vice versa? What is the current treatment of children who committed violent crimes and what do you think should be modified if there is anything to be modified?
- Should stem cell researchers be able to use stem cells from aborted babies to cure diseases? Is it ethically correct to use stem cells from aborted babies to cure diseases or not? Does not it mean that abortion should be banned to stop supplying the researchers with aborted babies’ stem cells?
So, what should you do next? The choice of the topic is just the first step. Next, you should devote sufficient attention to locating relevant sources, organizing your ideas, and drafting your essay. If persuasive essay writing is not something that you feel inspired to do now, you have an option to contact us right now and we will handle an essay for you. Our prices are affordable and you will definitely be satisfied with quality of our writing service.